Home    |   Our Promise     | Trademarks FAQ    | Why LegalArrow«     | Easy Process     | Contact Us
                                                                                                                                       1-800-314-3972 M-F 8-6 PST

 

- enhanced flexibility, to suit your needs -                                       

> Need a Trademark or Patent Attorney?
Individual Services     Package and Save

«

  LegalArrow« Trademark Registration Services

      See Details.

Trademark Registration Option 1: USPTO Trademark Paper Application Preparation ONLY.   See Details. 4 $79+$375=$454 > Start Order
Trademark Registration Option 2: USPTO Trademark Electronic Application Preparation & Filing.   See Details. 40 $129+$325=$454> Start Order
Other Services: 'Allegation of Use' Form Preparation and Filing.   See Details. 40 $99> Start Order  

A-A

      See Details.

LegalArrow« Trademark Search Services

 
Extensive Federal (USPTO) Trademark Search. See Details. $89

 

Comprehensive Trademark Search: Federal, State, Common Law, and Domain Names. See Details. $269

      See Details.

Design Trademark Searches on the USPTO database. See Details. $119
International Trademark Searches. See Details. $119
   

> Start Order

 

Trademarks FAQ

Compare Packages.                      

 

LegalArrow« Trademark Registration Services - Details

 4 Trademark Registration Option 1: USPTO Trademark Paper Application Preparation ONLY.
  • FREE 'Direct Conflict' Search on the USPTO database of your word/standard characters trademark; we inform you if there is an exact match before moving forward; this could potentially save you a considerable amount of time and money.
  • WE REVIEW your answers to the trademark questionnaire for completeness, common errors and consistency. We contact you if additional information or clarification is needed before we start preparing your application.
  • WE PREPARE your trademark application to reflect your responses and the USPTO requirements.
  • You can rest assured that your application complies with the USPTO requirements.
  • FREE DELIVERY to you of your completed paper application within 48 hours, with step-by-step instructions on how to file it. You pay us only $79 for your peace-of-mind that your application complies with the USPTO requirements; this could potentially save you a considerable amount of time and money.

We recommend Trademark Registration Option 2 because: your application is prepared and filed within 48 hours, we do all the work for you, and the total cost to you is the same: $454 (see the $50 difference in USPTO fees; USPTO does not like paper applications because they need to work more: scan the paper application for their electronic system, etc; for this reason they charge more). See details about Trademark Registration Option 2 below.

Back to Top

You pay to LegalArrow«

You'll send to USPTO the filing fee

$79 $375
Total Cost: $454
> Start Order

Trademarks FAQ

 
 40 Trademark Registration Option 2: USPTO Trademark Electronic Application Preparation & Filing. (Recommended)  
  • FREE 'Direct Conflict' Search  on the USPTO database of your word/standard characters trademark; we inform you if there is an exact match before moving forward; this could potentially save you a considerable amount of time and money.
  • WE REVIEW your answers to our online trademark questionnaire for completeness, common errors and consistency. We contact you if additional information or clarification is needed before we start preparing your application.
  • WE PREPARE your trademark application to reflect your responses and the USPTO requirements. You can rest assured that your application complies with the USPTO requirements; this could potentially save you a considerable amount of time and money.
  • We convert your specimen, logo, or design in the electronic format required by the USPTO.
  • WE FILE electronically your trademark application with USPTO within 48 hours; hence, you benefit from an earlier priority date.
  • You receive immediate confirmation directly from the USPTO, including a serial number assigned to your trademark application.

Back to Top

$129 

USPTO filing fee: $325
  Total Cost: $454

> Start Order

Package and Save.

Trademarks FAQ

 
40 Other Services: 'Allegation of Use' Form Preparation and Filing

This form is for applicants who initially filed their trademark application based on "intent-to-use," and not based on "use in commerce," meaning that the applicant did not use his/her trademark in commerce at the time of the initial filing. Generally, within six months, this form has to be filed with the USPTO to show that use in commerce of the trademark has started.

$99 USPTO filing fee: $100
 
LegalArrow« Trademark Search Services - Details
 Extensive Federal (USPTO) Trademark Search - Similar Trademarks

When: Prior to filing the trademark application.

Purpose: Before filing, uncover similar word / standard characters  trademarks already filed for or registered with USPTO.

Benefit: This search report informs you - before filing - whether or not  potentially conflicting trademarks are already in the USPTO records; therefore, you can better evaluate the likelihood that your trademark will be registered by the USPTO. Hence, this search decreases the risk that your trademark registration will be denied by USPTO because of conflict(s) with similar trademark(s) already applied for or registered with the USPTO. A registration denial by the USPTO would mean loss of time and money, including the filing fee. This service costs only $60 if you order our Gold Package.

What's Included:

  • Search of similar active and registered word federal trademarks.
  • Search of similar inactive federal word trademarks.
  • Use of wildcards and other search techniques to uncover confusingly similar trademarks.
  • 48 Hours Report including the search results and the similar word trademarks uncovered by the search, if any, is sent to you for your consideration before your application is filed.
  • Free LegalArrow« Guide to help you understand the search results.

Do I need this?

Back to Top

$89

> Start Order

Package and Save - save $29 when you order our Gold Package..

Trademarks FAQ

 
Comprehensive Search: Federal, State, Common Law, and Domain Names (Recommended) 

When: Prior to filing the trademark application.

Purpose: Uncover confusingly similar word / standard characters trademarks already filed for or registered with USPTO, trademarks registered in all 50 states, common law trademarks, and domain names.

Benefit: First, the search substantially decreases the risk that the trademark registration will be denied by USPTO because of conflicts with similar trademarks already applied for, or registered with the USPTO. A rejection by the USPTO would mean loss of time and money, including the filing fee. More importantly, the search substantially decreases the risk that you will invest in trademark which someone else already uses, and therefore has rights in it. Learn More About Trademark Searches.

What's Included:

  • Search of active and registered word federal trademarks.
  • Search of inactive federal word trademarks.
  • Use of wildcards and other search techniques to uncover similar trademarks.
  • Search of active and registered state trademarks (all 50 states).
  • Search of inactive state trademarks (all 50 states).
  • Search of common law databases like: IRS Cumulative List of Organizations, InfoBase Telephone Directories, Gale Group Data Sources, Dun & Bradstreet, and/or other similar databases.
  • Search of the most popular domain names (.com, .net, .org).
  • 48 Hours Extensive Report including the search results and the similar word trademarks uncovered by the search.
  • Free LegalArrow« Guide to help you understand the search results.

Do I need this?

Back to Top

$269

> Start Order

Package and Save. - save $49 when you order our GoldPlus Package.

Trademarks FAQ

 
Design Trademark Searches on the USPTO database: this is needed if your mark is a 'special mark', meaning that is a logo, you claim special fonts and/or colors, etc. If your mark is a combination of design/logo, and words, letters or numbers, and you want us to search for both components of the mark, a charge for logo ($119) and a charge for standard characters (e.g. $89/ Extensive USPTO Search) would apply. The total amount is reduced if you order one of our packages.

$119

 
International Trademark Searches (Words / Standard Characters Only): Canada, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), European Community (EC), Germany (DE), and the United Kingdom (UK).

Back to Top

$119

 
   

>  Start Order

Home  Trademarks FAQ   Why LegalArrow«   Easy Process   Contact Us

                   FAQs.  Disclaimer. Terms of Use.  Privacy Policy.  Security Policy. A-A

 
Note: Legal Arrow Inc. is authorized by law to provide legal document services, but is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney, and therefore, we can not give you legal advice, or represent you in your legal matter. We can only help you represent yourself by providing the legal document services you need at your specific direction. Legal Arrow Inc. is a registered and bonded legal document assistant (LDA # 192, Expires 01/21/2012) in the  State of California, County of Orange. (see entire Disclaimer).